Monday 21 December 2009

Eva Longoria-The Bold and the Beautiful

Date of Birth-15 March 1975, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Birth Name-Eva Jacqueline Longoria
Height-5' 2" (1.57 m)





The youngest of four sisters who grew up on a ranch near Corpus Christi, Texas, Longoria attended Texas A&M University-Kingsville, where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology. After graduating from college, she entered a talent contest that brought her to Los Angeles, where she was spotted and subsequently signed by a theatrical agent.





Ranked #1 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
Ranked #1 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2006 list.
Ranked #9 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
Ranked #4 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.



"I love men, I love being in love and having romantic dates.I'm a fabulous date, I make sure I look good, I like hearing what a guy has to say and I make sure the evening is a real laugh. I like to laugh." On going out on a date."





No comments:

Post a Comment